Hello friends! It’s Wendy Sue here today, sharing a quick and easy mini book I created with the beautiful “Lovely Moments” collection.
You can create a little book like this for a gift – and you can complete it with journaling and photos OR give the blank book for the recipient to fill out!
You can whip up a book like this in just a few easy steps!
- Choose beautiful patterned papers from the “Lovely Moments” collection
- Cut the papers to 8″ wide x 6″ tall
- Score all of the papers at 4″ and fold
- Stack the papers together in the order you want them to be in your book.
- Use a sewing machine to stitch down the fold – I did it twice, first with a straight stitch, then with a zig-zag stitch.
- Fill the album full of sweet 3×4 printed cards, printed die-cuts, tags, washi tape, etc. from the collection.
Here’s a peek at the inside pages of my album. This one is going to be a gift, for the recipient to add her own photos and journaling, but I provided the photo mattes, so it will be quick and easy for her to complete!
The gorgeous pieces in this collection made it so easy to whip up this gift!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today, please come back soon for more fun project inspiration!