Liz from Colorado
Blog Address: lizqualman.blogspot.com
• How long have you been scrapping? What drew you to scrapbooking/paper crafting/card making? I guess you could say I have been paper crafting since Kindergarten, but I officially started to scrapbook in the Winter of 2007, because I live in a ski town and blew out my knee that season. While I was recovering from surgery, I joined an online scrapbook site and learned a lot about paper crafting from my friends at that site, which has been a wonderful journey that has brought me to where I am today with Pebbles Inc.
• Where do you like to scrapbook? I have a little scrap space in the attic of our home. It is nothing fancy and I would be a bit embarrassed to publish a photo of my space…let’s just say it requires climbing a ladder to get to it, but holds everything I need.
• Describe your style in 3 words/short phrases. My style is cute, sassy, sometimes elegant and totally liftable.
• Favorite Pebbles product/collection? I am crazy about the Pebbles Inc. Linnie Bell papers and stickers. This collection can easily showcase photos from three seasons and is a perfect mix of brown, pink, orange and yellow. They are totally irresistible.
• Favorite sweet treat? My favorite sweet treat is chocolate cheese cake. It is absolutely decadent!
• Favorite place to travel or where would you like to travel? I once spent two weeks riding my bike through Scotland and would love to do the same thing in Ireland.
• Were you named after anyone or do you have a nickname? Some of you may know me as Q-diggity. This was a special nickname given to me by my 8th grade students and I thought it sounded quite entertaining for a scrapbook handle.