Hello crafty friends, it’s Lucile! Today, I find you for a new DIY. In my scraproom, I use a lot of wooden boxes to store the material of my current projects. I love decorating them because they stay on my desk. These are very practical decorative objects. You can use them for many uses or even for decoration. For this DIY, I uses the “Hey, Hello” collection by Pebbles.
The first step is to glue a paper that covers the bottom of the box. It allows you not to lose what you put in it and it will be our basis for decorating the box. To decorate my first box, I started by cutting card in a paper from the collection. Then I added stickers from the collection.
To add a dimension to my decoration, I used 3D foam squares to put elements in volume.
For my second box, I reproduced the same process. I only changed the colors. I really like to use the same processes when I make several DIY so that they are harmonious.
I hope you enjoyed this easy DIY for spring and gave you ideas for decorating your boxes with the “Hey, Hello” collection by Pebbles. See you soon!
– Pebbles – Hey, Hello Collection – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – Loves Me (ac-736860)
– Pebbles – Hey, Hello Collection – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – Flower Blossoms (ac-736848)
– Pebbles – Hey, Hello Collection – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – Thank You Sentiments (ac-736845)
– Pebbles – Hey, Hello Collection – Cardstock Sticker Book with Foil Accents (ac-736804)
– Pebbles – Hey, Hello Collection – 6 x 12 Cardstock Stickers with Foil Accents (ac-736796)