Hello crafty friends, it’s Lucile! Today I find you for a new creation. We are going to make a gift box. It’s perfect for wrapping your gifts in a nice way or for storing your december daily!
The first step is to create the box. For that I used cardboard. The box is 15 by 20 centimeters and 4 centimeters thick. I started by cutting all of my pieces and then I assembled them with double sided. I then covered my box with a paper from the Pebbles Merry Little Christmas collection. Then, I covered the inside of my box with another paper. I love the patterns of the papers I find them too cute!
On the edge I wrote 2019 with an alphabet because this box will allow me to store my December daily at the end of the month.
On the front of my box, I cut a circle in my cardboard. This technique allows me to add a volume effect to my box. Then, I cut a crown of leaves with my Silhouette Cameo. I came to stick it around my circle and then I glued a grid pattern paper underneath.
Then I decorated the top of my box. I started by cutting a frame in a paper from the collection. Then I decorated my crown of leaves with dies cut and stickers from the collection. I also added golden stickers in holly strength. Finally I stuck “Joy to the world” in the center of my circle.
Inside my box I ordered my december daily! I hope you like this box, I can’t wait to see your Christmas gift boxes. See you soon for new creations, Lucile.
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Ephemera with Foil Accents – Icons (ac-734146)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Pad with Foil Accents (ac-734152)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Thickers – Puffy with Foil Accents (ac-734147)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Ephemera with Foil Accents – Phrase (ac-734145)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Stickers with Foil Accents (ac-734144)