Hello crafty friends, it’s Lucile! Today I present you my december daily for this year! It’s been 3 years since I embarked on the adventure of the december daily. Last year, I used a travelers but this year I wanted to create it myself.
I did it the size of a standard photo to insert photos. It also helps to not have too much work every day by filling it. I used exclusively the collection “Merry Little Christmas”. For the cover, I used a red paper, traditional Christmas color.
To keep my album closed, I added a paper lanyard. I made all my decoration directly on this strip of paper. I used die cuts from the collection and the Puffy Thickers. I also used 3D foams to add volume.
The most complicated part of this december daily is the binding. I used a binding that is used to connect the big notebooks. Simply sew all the paper sheets individually and assemble them with a thread. To add a decorative side, I also perforated my cover but it can hold without this step. It’s estetic.
To finish the decoration of the slice of my album, I created a white pompom and I added a die cuts. It’s simple but I think it adds a unique and original side to the album.
Inside the album, we find different papers of the collection. I can’t wait to start it! And you, have you a december daily?
I hope that my album will give you ideas to create yours, see you soon!
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Thickers – Puffy with Foil Accents (ac-734147)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Ephemera with Foil Accents (ac-734146)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – 6 x 6 Paper Pad (ac-734153)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Pad (ac-734152)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Ephemera with Foil Accents – Phrases (ac-734145)