Hello crafty friends, it’s Lucile! Today I find you for a new article! Who has never needed to create little boxes to slip gifts? Today I show you how to make your own surprise boxes.
To make my boxes, I use the 1 2 3 punch board of We R Memory Keepers. It’s a great tool that lets you do things like boxes. You can choose the shape and size of your boxes thanks to the size guide.
To create my boxes I used Jen Hadfield’s new collection : This Is Family. I chose three assorted papers to create a harmonious whole.
The first box is the smallest, I wanted to create a scene as if the scene was happening in a lounge. I add stickers with 3D mousses. I ended up adding foliage details. We find them on the three boxes, I really like to add a similar element when there are several boxes.
For the second box, I wanted a more childlike atmosphere. I love the little bears that have found in the collection. To add a festive side, I added a hat to the bear using a 3D foam square.
For my last box, I chose a height format. The decor is more refined than the first two, I added dies cuts and a quote.
I hope that these three idea of boxes for the holidays will have pleased you, I will find you soon in a new creation.
– This Is Family Collection- Paper Baking Day (ac-734166)
– This Is Family Collection- Paper Tag You’re It (ac-734183)
– This Is Family Collection- Paper Fridge Art (ac-734182)
– This Is Family Collection – Icon Ephemera(ac-734190)
– This Is Family Collection – Phrase Ephemera (ac-734189)
– This Is Family Collection – Phrase Copper Foil (ac-734187)
– This Is Family Collection – Sticker (ac-734185)