Hello friends, it’s Lucile ! Today I find you for a new layout with the Big Top Dreams collection. When I was little I loved to participate in shows. I wanted to scrape a picture of one of those moments. This photo was taken during a show where I was disguised as a zombie, it makes me laugh a lot.
To realize this layout I used the banner punch board. I cut out red flags and I cut in too. I pasted them on the top of my layout to represent the top of a circus tent.
Then I matted my photo with a paper from the collection. I added a title under my photo. I cut a card from a paper and I added it next to my photo.
Then I decorated around my picture to form a line. I added die cuts representing circus characters and I added gold stars. To highlight some elements, I pasted them with 3D foams.
Finally, I wrote my journaling with my typewriter and I stuck it under my picture. Then, I cut stars in a paper from the collection and I glued them to form a diagonal.
I hope you enjoyed this layout, see you soon for a new creation. Have a Nice day.
– Big Top Dreams paper Circus Fun (ac-734129)
– Big Top Dreams paper Circus Treats (ac-734125)
– Big Top Dreams paper Confetti (ac-734122)
– Big Top Dreams paper Big Top Quotes (ac-734119)
– Big Top Dreams paper Best Day Ever (ac-734120)
– Big Top Dreams Die Cuts (ac-734116)
– Big Top Dreams Phrases and icons (ac-734111)