Today’s “How To Tuesday” post is brought to you today by Kristen Swain. Here’s what Kristen had to say “I love creating a matching card and gift wrap. I keep tins and boxes that are interesting and regift them once I’ve filled them and given them new life. Those who receive these gifts are doubly wowed, the outside is beautiful and the treats inside are yummy! I found these gorgeous cupcake shaped truffles at a store, I love that I could show them off in the tin because they are just so pretty.” And here are Kristen’s step by step instructions …
1. Cut blocks of Twitterpated Giddy and I Love You, then stitch around outside edge of Twitterpated Giddy, adhere to card base.
2. Cut and tear corrugated cardboard, then tear off top paper of cardboard. Adhere Twitterpated 3×3 Card at an angle.
3. Adhere chipboard flower and dot ribbon to card.
4. Layer Paper Flowers with Epoxy Brad, add journaling sticker and chipboard heart to card, then add greeting with letter stickers and finish with Candy Dots.
1. Fill tin with treats, then tape sides and tie ribbon around tin with bow topper.
2. Cut strip of Twitterpated Giddy, wrap around tin, and hold in place with ribbon.
3. Add journaling sticker, Paper Flower with epoxy brad and letter stickers to tin, finish with Candy Dots.
Pebbles supplies used:
Twitterpated 3×3 Cards (751000)
Twitterpated Giddy (751005)
Twitterpated Sweetheart (751010)
Twitterpated Journaling Stickers (732003)
Twitterpated Epoxy Brads (744217)
Twitterpated Paper Flowers (741000)
Twitterpated Chips (744112)
Green Glitter Candy Dots (744215)
Raspberry Ribbon (744030)
This is such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [29 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria