Kim from Texas
Blog Address: livingthecircuslife.blogspot.com
• How long have you been scrapping? What drew you to scrapbooking/paper crafting/card making? Why scrapbooking/paper crafting/card making? I’ve been playing with glue and paper for about 8 years now! I had a neighbor that scrapbooked and asked me along to a Creative Memories party and after that I was hooked! I had always just done layouts but recently I have crossed over to cardmaking as well and I’m totally hooked! 2 reasons I love to scrapbook: One as a creative outlet to help me try and keep my sanity (try being the key word there) with 5 short ones running around the house. Two because I love knowing that I am capturing the everyday things my kids do and say on their pages for us all to look back on and enjoy.
• What inspires you? Where do you like to scrapbook? I am inspired by my photos and the story I want to tell. I also get inspiration from pattern papers and will go in search of photos (because I know I have a photo somewhere that will fit almost any paper! lol). I like to look through magazines and such but mostly my photos and products are what inspire me! I am not the best cropper mainly because I usually can’t keep my mouth shut long enough to create anything so I do my best work at home, alone, with all my supplies standing at my table.
• Describe your style in 3 words/short phrases. Real-I like to scrap the everyday photos and happenings. Clean with a touch of collage. Bright and fun!
• Favorite Pebbles product/collection? Skipping Along Collection
• Favorite sweet treat? It would probably be easier to ask what is NOT my favorite!
• Favorite place to travel or where would you like to travel? Being married to the military and living in Germany for over 4 years I got the opportunity to travel a lot over there and I would have to say pretty much all of Europe I am in love with… I would love to go back!!