Lynn from New Jersey
Blog Address: lynnghahary.blogspot.com
• How long have you been scrapping? What drew you to scrapbooking/paper crafting/card making? I started scrapbooking in 2000 after my sister introduced me to to this fun hobby. I have always loved being crafty so scrapbooking was right up my alley and of course who can resist all of those pretty papers and fun embellishments! I took a break from paper crafting altogether in 2004 when I had my first son but came back with a renewed passion in early 2008 and haven’t looked back since. I scrapbook for so many different reasons – it’s a wonderful way for me to get in touch with my creative side and to really reflect on my life and my family.
• What inspires you? I am inspired by so many things but mostly by the colors, textures, and patterns in everything around me.
• Describe your style in 3 words/short phrases. Clean, colorful, with a fun mix of pattern, texture, and embellishments.
• Favorite Pebbles product/collection? Do I really have to pick just one? LOL Okay “if” I could only choose one collection it would have to be Downtown – the color combination of the golden yellow, teal, and brown is just outta this world and I absolutely LOVE the houndstooth patterned paper and those adorable house stickers!
• Favorite sweet treat? Again, do I really have to pick just one? LOL You might say I have a bit of a sweet tooth and I always have some kind of candy in my scrap room when I’m working. Right now the candy of choice is Swedish Fish – the red ones of course!
• Favorite place to travel or where would you like to travel? I went to Italy over 10 years ago when I was in college and I would love to be able to go back and experience it all over again now that I’m “all grown up” … and with a DIGITAL camera this time! 🙂
• Were you named after anyone or do you have a nickname? Good question! There’s a bit of a debate about this in family as to whether my name was derived from one aunt or another so let’s just say that there is nobody else in my family named “Lynn” and leave it at that. LOL