Hello friends, it’s Lucile! Today I find you for make Christmas cards! It’s Christmas soon and you still haven’t made your Christmas cards? I’ll show you how to quickly make cards to give to your family or friends.
To make these cards you will need some scraps of paper and embellishments. The first step is to create a frame to define the outline of the card.
For the first card, I cut a project life card in pink tones. I pasted it in the center of the card. I added golden puffy words to dress up the card.
Finally, I added embellishments to finish decorating the card. I glued some elements with 3D foam squares to add volume.
For the second card, I use the same technique. I cut a project life card in blue tones.
Finally, I created a Christmas village decor with embellishments from the collection.
I hope you like these quick and easy to create cards. I wish you a happy new year. See you soon, Lucile.
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Ephemera with Foil Accents – Icons (ac-734146)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Pad with Foil Accents (ac-734152)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Thickers – Puffy with Foil Accents (ac-734147)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Ephemera with Foil Accents – Phrases (ac-734145)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Stickers with Foil Accents (ac-734144)