Hello wonderful Pebbles friends. Heather Leopard is here sharing DIY Art Party Birthday Invitations and Party Favors I made for my daughter’s birthday. The Happy Hooray collection was a perfect match to this art themed rainbow party!
Gather your supplies
- 8.5″ x 11″white cardstock
- 5 – 6 colors of patterned paper or cardstock for the paint colors
- My free painter’s pallet cut file for Silhouette
- Printer or pen to write the party details (mine were left blank for privacy reasons)
DIY art party birthday invitations tutorial
These are incredibly easy to make if you have a template for my free cut file. Let’s walk through the steps…
- Determine the size you want to cut your invitations and then you can either print your party details on the cardstock before you run it through your die cut machine or leave enough space to add the party details later, like I did. I was able to cut two at a time from one 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock paper.
- Cut the painter’s pallet from the cardstock. Make sure you measure and line your cut file up so it cuts around your party details where you want it to cut. NOTE: I included cut lines so you could insert a paint brush so keep that in mind when you are printing and cutting.
- Cut the paint pieces from your patterned paper or colored cardstock. Adhere them around the edge and around your party details.
- Insert a toy paint brush and deliver to friends. By the way, I found a package of 30 paint brushes in the party section of my local hobby store. Great buy with coupon!
DIY art party birthday party favors tutorial
Each little artist will walk away from the party with their own painting but here’s an idea to keep their creative juices flowing – watercolor party favors. You can whip these up quickly and easily are their are sure to be a hit! You can even have the birthday honoree write personalized thank you cards and all you have to do is insert them in the water color cases.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper to fit inside the lid of the watercolor case.
- Write a thank you sentiment and print it out on white cardstock
- Add a solid colored frame around the sentiment to help it pop against the patterned paper strip
- Adhere the frames sentiment to the strip and insert it into the watercolor case
- Add some cute tags and a personalized note to the package. Tie with a ribbon.
With that, you’re all set for for your DIY art party birthday. Follow me on Instagram (@heatherleopard) and I’ll post the rest of the party decorations later this month
Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Hooray Hooray (732337)
Happy Hooray Rainbowtastic (732391)
Happy Hooray Balloon Animals (732393)
Happy Hooray Make a Wish (732531)
Happy Hooray Party Animal (732534)
Happy Hooray Eat Cake (732580)
Happy Hooray Party Time (732588)
Happy Hooray Celebrate (732615)
Happy Hooray Enamel Sprinkles Stickers (732625)