Hello crafty friends, it’s Lucile! To begin I wish you a happy new year 2020, health, may your projects come true!
Today I find you for my first layout of 2020. I wanted to honor my family! I was fortunate to share the New Year’s Eve with my family and friends.
This page is made with the sublime new collection of Jen Hadfield “Hey! Hello”. I love it, I will be able to use it for lots of creations. These colors and patterns are beautiful!
This page is built vertically. The main element is the central strip where it is written 2020.
I started by cutting out my Silhouette Cameo “2020” in the center of my strip. I added a darker paper below so that my text is highlighted. Then I sewed around my numbers to add volume.
Then I added strips of torn paper to the sides of my strip. I love this technique, it allows you to break the too straight side of a page. I also cut flowers in a paper from the collection for a recall with the central element. I also added a paper clip at the bottom of my page.
Finally, I pasted my photos. I added cut flowers in a paper from the collection. Under the photo on the left I added the word “moments”. Then with my typewriter, I wrote a quote about the family.
I hope you enjoyed this page. I love this “Hey Hello” collection by Jen Hadfield! We meet very quickly for a new creation. See you soon and good creations!
– Jen Hadfield – Hey Hello collection – Paper Blushing Blooms (ac-736858)
– Jen Hadfield – Hey Hello collection – Paper Birdies (ac-736847)
– Jen Hadfield – Hey Hello collection – Paper Loves Me (ac-736860)
– Jen Hadfield – Hey Hello collection – Paper Ladybugs (ac-736849)
– Jen Hadfield – Hey Hello collection – Paper Girlfriend Sentiments (ac-736857)
– Jen Hadfield – Hey Hello collection – clips (ac-736802)
– Puffy phrase stickers – Lovely (ac-736829)