Hi Pebbles Friends!
Welcome back for more Spooky Boo inspiration!
Amanda here, & today I am sharing my take on this week’s pumpkins theme! It’s super cute & fun!
“Trick Or Treat: Boo!”
Eeek! Isn’t this the cutest for Halloween?! Totally Spook-tacular! & just check out all those amazing pumpkins!
And here’s how easy it is to recreate this page….
1. Mount an 11″ x 11″ sheet of white cardstock onto pattern paper, Sweet Tooth.
2. Use your digital cutting machine to cut out the Paige Evans’ Pumpkin Wreath cut file in white cardstock. Back the pumpkins with pattern papers Hocus Pocus, & the reverse side of Sweet Tooth. Leave a few of the cut pumpkins ‘open’ and without any backing, too.
3. Use watercolor paints to outline a few orange & yellow circles in the center of the background, as shown above. Add a few tiny splatters for interest.
4. While the paint dries, attach your spooky Halloween photograph to the Pumpkin Wreath cut file.
5. Position wreath onto the background paper and painted circles, then glue into place.
6. Embellish the photo cluster (& bottom right quadrant of the layout) with Cardstock Shapes die cuts, and 6 x 12 Accent Stickers. You’ll spy lots of pumpkins here too!
7. Continue to embellish this quadrant with more stickers, including the fabulous Spooky Boo Puffy Stickers.
8. Use the Maggie Thickers to add a title – BOO! & add a few more Puffy Stickers for good measure!
A really BOO-tiful Halloween memory documented, and featuring all.the.pumpkin.things!!!
Here’s a few close ups for you….
Pure pumpkin perfection!!!
I just adore the the super cute mummy and skeleton Accent Stickers here – adorable!
SO much spooky fun!
I hope I have inspired you to document your Halloween memories with our fabulous Spooky Boo! collection.
Thanks so much for visiting,